Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Windsor Essex Bowl for Kids Sake

Friends,

Below is an email I received from a west-end resident:

Hello, 

Please help me support youth mentoring in Windsor and Essex County! 

I am participating in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex Bowl for Kids Sake event and am looking for your support. 

Please help me reach my goal...you can do it right online and it only takes a minute!

Your donation will go a long way…. 
•$25 could provide snacks for one week to our in-school mentoring programs "Go Girls!" and "Game On"
•$50 could provide a recreational activity for a small group of “Littles” in our after school mentoring program 
•$100 could provide a special activity to children that would not otherwise be experienced (movie, bowling, pumpkin carving, etc.)
•$200 could provide dinner for two weeks for the children in our after school group programs 

Start something today and make a difference in the life of a child in our communtiy!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure