Forster Needs Community Input for New Name

Friends,

Please see the email below that I received from a representative of the public school board. He is looking for community input for the new Forster high school. If you are interested, send me an email and I will forward it off to him. Thanks.

"Fabio,

I hope you have been following the activities at Forster and Century this fall….it’s been going well. Forster has adopted the theme “An Awesome Year” and I believe that positive, resilient attitude should be applauded.
They had their much music dance last night and have lots of other plans.

Our next step is to put together a naming committee for the new high school – I am helping the Director put this together, with, I hope, a group of creative people from the area who understand the importance of developing a strong brand for this school.

Can you suggest some candidates….it won’t be an onerous exercise….just a couple meetings and some e-mail discussions. I want artists, entrepreneurs, people with marketing experience, creative types.

Let me know as soon as you can."

Also, please see an email I received regarding the Forster campaign update:

Thank you SO much for your daily votes.  We are very close to winning a cheque for $25 000 US for our school but we are short 500 votes right now.  We have changed our strategy and have created a Facebook event  so that you can invite all your Facebook friends to the voting event page.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1428731500679891/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Thank you again for all your support- it means a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure