A Strategy for the West-End: Our Time is Now

Friends,


Notwithstanding previous plans that focused on specific neighbourhoods, we've never had a comprehensive strategy for the west-end. Over the next 12 - 18 months, I plan to work with key stakeholders to finally address this gap. See my proposal below (click on the link) that was recently  published by The Windsor Star and please share your thoughts as we move forward.  


A Strategy for the West-End: Our Time is Now


Sincerely,


Fabio Costante

Comments

  1. I think this idea is great, Fabio, and I've sent you an email with ideas.
    A couple of years ago I delivered flyers on my block of Partington asking neighbours to paint their front door a cheerful colour. I'd like to see all of the west side do this and be known as 'the community of the coloured doors'. Our west end is very drab looking over all and I think asking residents to take part in this initiative would bring pride to the hood and help get residents to buy into the interest in revitalizing our community. Please ask residents to paint their door, both screen door and front door, in a cheerful colour. It's inexpensive to do and those that cannot do it themselves can hire a student for $25 to do it.
    Jeanne Deslippe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure