Windsor Chamber of Commerce Video - Positive Stories

Dear Residents:

Recently I was nominated as a "Rising Star" in the Windsor community from the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce.  The Chamber is hosting an awards gala in April and at the gala I will be featured on video and will also be aired on Cogeco channel 11.  They wanted to feature the work I've been doing in the west-end and asked if I could round up some residents in the area to be featured as well.  We will be shooting primarily in the Bridgeview area but also perhaps in neighbourhoods close to the University and Sandwich Towne.

Please let me know if you would be interested in participating in the video.  The shoot will be held on Monday, January 23rd at 9:30am and will last for no more than an hour.  We will first meet at my house on California Ave. and proceed from there.  The more residents we can get, the better.  This is a great opportunity to show the business community and our region what the west-end is all about and how we are coming together to make a difference.

Please email me if you are interested in participating.

Thank you!

Fabio Costante

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure