The Station Restaurant

Dear Residents:

This morning I had breakfast with a few friends at The Station restaurant located at the end of Pelletier St. just east of McKay Ave.  It has been a few months since I've been to The Station as I used to frequent the place regularly over the past few years.  For those who have never been, I highly recommend you check it out.  It's almost hidden, located at the end of Pelletier St. before the tracks, but it has great breakfast (they also serve lunch and dinner) for very low prices considering the quantity of food you are getting.

It also has a bit of history.  For those unfamiliar with the area, it is where our train station used to be until sometime before 1984 when the station ceased passenger travel.  After many years of vacancy, an arsonist put an end to the station on November 15, 1996.  However, the restaurant behind the station did not burn down and has been a local gem for the west-end community ever since.

I'll try and make it a habit to go once per week on either Saturday or Sunday morning.  Feel free to join me sometime - the first coffee is on me.

Sincerely,
Fabio Costante

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure